Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Many many little things...

Well, just a little update on whats been happening in my life recently...


I've moved in to the house (i know i mentioned it a few times already), and I will be putting up some photos and posts soon, especially also on some of the house warming sessions that I've had already with the band, my neighbours, Moon's friends & relatives, my family & also my hometown buddies...

Also, I was really damn busy from February all the way till last month, doing the whole Performance Appraisal exercise, Bell Curve moderation & force ranking, Increment/Bonus exercise, Promotion exercise, and etc etc from over 7000 staff of Ambank..... so, yeah, I was really busy, and for the record, I even pulled in 18hours in the office straight during that time... which is mainly why I didn't have more time for the blog, my emails, etc...

I've missed out on Futsal for almost a year now, since my most recent futsal kaki geng moved their operations over to Petaling Jaya, but today (coincidentally), i wil be rejoining them at PJ, since now they will be playing longer and its more worth my while (going through the jam and distance...)..

Oh, and I've getting fatter... thats no surprise. I'm maintaining my average 3KG per year increase... I'm about 0.6kg from hitting 90kgs... no joke... its now become a serious matter.. my new resolution, to get my weight back down to 80 by year end... thats 2 kgs per month... i duno if i can, but thats what targets are for.. obviously, if i can hit 60% achievement, thats good enough for now... thats still 6 KGs off me... tell me thats not an achievement... Mary France & May Fair would be proud of me...


Also, I've just come back from a 1 & 1/2 week break... took 8days off to be with Moon during her annual block leave... So, we spent a few days at Genting with my Parents, and then went back to Teluk Intan from 4 days, with a short trip to Kampar in between...

all these I will story more in individual posts, and among other things I will be posting include,

  1. Inverted Coma's first Single - Miracles (the recording & the 1st debut)
  2. Inverted Coma's Follow up Single - The Nudist Song (Recording stage)
  3. Inverted Çoma's Photo Shoot w Ben
  4. Japan Team (Football, my team)
  5. Burger....
  6. Chocolate Cheese Cake...
  7. P1
  8. Giant
  9. Old Town Kopitiam
  10. Closure of tioman Trip
  11. Cameron Highlands
  12. Others...

hehe... enough for now gua?? hahaha...

No comments: