Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Japan Team

I love football.. I love watching it, I love playing it.. It's probably the only reason why I haven't hit 100kgs yet...
Its probably why I managed to still get hold of Moon and trick her into lifetime partnership with me.. hehehe..

I've had many football teams in my life... and here's a quick photo chronology of it...

My first team, from Secondary School days, was Anthonian All Stars... my classmates, and each of them have gone their own ways... we'll leave that to another post....


At College, I was quick to join the football team, and was truly lucky to join such an international team... Kenyan's, Nigerian's, Oman, Shanghainese, and local...
Then at college, and another team.. Sedaya All Stars (yes, we were obsessed with the All Stars name.. haha).. @ Sedayan Wolves...


After college, I was relegated to playing mainly futsal, since it wasn't easy for me to find friends to make up a full football team.. but, once I met Moon, my life changed.. I joined her brothers (whom now I can officially call my brothers too! hehe), in Revolution FC...


It went well for about 1-1 1/2 years.. but then the team fell apart.. politics and backstabbing.. so, the team was disbanded, and the captain eventually started a spinoff team which, sadly (for him), he didn't invite me.. cheh...

In between, I did have a stint with my company team, the company at that time was Transmile Air Services.


So, my brothers started off another team (after I had not touched a full field football for almost half a year), with their school mates, and now its running almost full steam ahead...




We've had a run this year, mainly wins, a few draws, and even fewer losses.. :) For more details, head on over to http://www.japanteam00.blogspot.com/

No comments: