Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Weekly Update

Taking a break between the review of our Tioman trip, here's a little round up of whats been happening in the last fews of the horny bassists' life....

We've finally found a suitable family to adopt Koko... no pictures or special comments.. just that she is now with a family that can be "there" for her... and no longer confined to the walls of a medium cost condominium....

On the brighter side of things, His Horniness was back in his home town to visit his parents (erm.. yes... since you asked, they are horny as well...else, where would I inherit all this horniness I've now come to be proud of?).. meet up with his brothers, and some close friends, spent the whole weekend with his lovely moon... well, basically, an extremely relaxing and soul soothing weekend.... so nice to be around friends and family.. i totally missed that feeling last night... remember kids, always treasure your family....(Emo HB)

Ah, and I've got a new set of wheels.... or more like, I'm going to get a new set of tyres for my new old car... hehe... I'm taking over Ray's car, his other wife, A nice Honda Accord 1997...Damn... its a big car... hehe... oh and for the record, I bought it from him.. no inherited...So now I've to sell of my Wira... Any buyers? I'll blog about it soon, after I take a few pics to show to you all....

No comments: