Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm back!!

Hey everyone.. so sorry for long void... been busy with work.. and been frustrated with work.. hehe.. lots of has beens.. hahaha...

anyway.. I'm back, and will be continuing from where I has lefts offs....

a little update first... Car is good... drinks fuel... but otherwise... feels great... after all, I spent roughly 2K fixing it up again..hehehe...and I'm not done yet.. ehhe

Koko.. hmmm... 2 months on and I'm not sure how she's coming along.. where I last mentioned, she has moved to stay with this indian family around where I live.. but never had the time to go look for her... (yes.. you can call me bad now... )

Married life? Don't ask me.. I still duno.. still haven't started staying with moon, but still very "labu-labu" (or "sweet-sweet") with her.. and I love it! am soooo looking forward to moving in together...


Why haven't move in together yet?? cause... haven't got keys yet loh... hai~~.. no comment.. that topic also very FRUS one...

ok.. now to work on tioman day 2..hahahhaa...

No comments: