Thursday, August 21, 2008

Weekly update

Once I'm done shortlisting pictures from my Tioman Trip, I will be posting Monstrous-sized reviews on our Tioman trip... hehe... realy, the whole review is 6 pages long (M.Word). In other news, I have to say, Cancelling the Avril Lavigne Concert is such a bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad move... I really like Avril, and I think there's a huge fan base here. but cancel it? And what excuse was given? "because its too near Merdeka Celebrations?"really? No lah...

Hai~~~.. what to do.. this is Malaysia... one of the few times I'm sad to be Malaysian... (And don't get me started on the racist UM Circular Letter)....

I know i know, its not entertaining and not many of you are smiling right now... sorry lah.. Can't entertain when I can't feel the love of my fellow countrymen... hai~~

No comments: