Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Weekly updates & Light Entertainment

Today I figured, I could probably do a quick blog, since I still haven't had time to get my photos from home....

Oh btw, update for all of you...
1st, I'm getting legally Married on Friday (8.8.08), yes... Olympics... same day... bloody unoriginal buggers.. haha....joking..
2nd, I'm flying to Tioman the next day... was suppose to fly there immediately after signing the papers on friday, but couldn't get tix, and driving there, taxi, bus, all, risky... so, postpone 1 day.. and this is thanks to my big bro, Dr.Raymond Tan, for the free rooms... :)
3rd, Me and me band (Inverted Coma... they rawk!), are currently in the process of recording & production of our 1st ever radio single... (does not count towards "ordinary joe" which was on radio once back in 2004....) . This is being produced by non-other than JD of Pop Shuvit... its gonna be good... We'll probably be done by October (hopefully), and on the airwaves by Year end... gotta get all the marketing prep done before release....
4th, Remember Koko from my earlier blogs.. I'll be uploading some recent pics of her tomorrow, but sadly, I have to look for someone to adopt her, after finally coming to the difficult decision that I cannot keep her in my apartment now... staying alone, all day n night, only to see me for like half an hour before I shut my door to sleep... hmm... last option, SPCA... so if anyone out there is keen, kindly contact me, k?

Ok, and some entertainment for today..
I'm sure you've all seen the pic above at least once before... ah well, a failed attempt i guess.. but still... funny nevertheless...

This next one is new... hehe... brings new meaning to "having a bush"..
Lastly, one of my young padawan learners showing his potential at a fair somewhere out there in the galaxy... haha....

The Horny Bassist....

3 comments:

Doreen said...

ooh ooh. congrats in advance to u. and Moon! :)

tioman IS my haven too.. so have fun! You'll enjoy it :)

Anonymous said...

WoohooOo. Go Inverted Coma~!. I can't wait for you guys' album to be out.

Ok enough of cheap self publicity. See ya next weekend mate. Haha

TheHornyBassist said...

Apa ini... Jay, please don't memalukan us.. hahaha... just do that thing you do lah... all open mouthed and freaky hands...

Doreen!!! Great to see you've come to check out the Horny Bassist!! Woo Hoo, and thanks for your wishes.. I'm sure to take loads of pics when I'm at Tioman...