Monday, August 4, 2008

Classic Pictures - Pangkor 2000

I've got some recent events I wanted to blog about, but because all the pictures are at home, I guess they'll have to wait. . so, for now, let me share with you all some of my fav memories from my life...hehe.. its a long list, so i believe I'll be blogging it every now and then, and will not run out of fav memories until, maybe, 2058?haha... so much life, not enough time....

Lets see....Lets start with my favourite Pangkor Trip with my mateys,.... wayyyyy back in 2000.. thats right.. the mellinium year... Y2k bug (which only caused IT to bug us for money...)..haha...
It was STPM year, and we had just completed all our papers, and in fact, I was the last, because the rest of the guys were from Science stream, and I was the only from arts stream( or sastera)...and if I recall correctly, I had just completed the last paper in the morning we immediately left Teluk Intan(Oh.. btw, the horny bassist is from DIAMOND BAY) an hour later! I think I pre-packed all my stuff the night before.. i think... wahaha..
Moving on, we took a school bus, which at that time and place, had no aircond, no fan, windows all open, and was one of the best bus rides I've ever had...Seriously, this is one of the things that one can truly enjoy in life... wind in your face, friends around you, worries aside (cause no need to work, worry bout loans, exam finish, life is great!)...
The whole trip is a really really long story... I'll probably have to come back to this another time later on... anyway, I do want to share some pictures which I deemed, very cool...
1st up, you DO NOT want get in the wrong books with these two guys....
Ahh... for those who've only known me for less than 5 years, I was smaller then.. haha... and for the police, that is a toy gun... hehe...
Next up, some of my favourites, cause I have absolutely no idea, where we got inspiration to do this, nor when did we do it, nor how come it turned out so nice.. its just one of those, impromptu moments that really got caught on camera... haha...
1st, we have the terrorist team salution their captain, who is quite a show off.. haha...
next, we have... MUTINY!!!! (LAN SI LAH LENG CHAI......MEI SEI GOU AR??)(trans. Action lah you... never die before ar? ) (Btw, I have a bad translator... I think I'll have to cut his pay>..)
And lastly, the team who made it there, (from left) Ah Hung, Lip Keng(his nama glamer requires a separate blog on its own), Chee, Me and Ah Piau... (the cameraman was a crab fisherman who happened to stop by to have a crabby meal with his family after sailing around in his sampan...)

Well, We've been talking about going there again for the longest time, but when we do, I'm sure to show you all some new pics!

No comments: