Thursday, August 7, 2008

Anticipating.... Marriage

The big M word...Marriage, and not wedding (those are two different things, but thats another story lah)...


I will admit, I am thoroughly excited about tomorrow...and, added that its followed immediately after with a trip to tioman, its just too much excitement to keep in!


The signing session itself should probably take 15 minutes, but I'll have to be up by 6.30 to get readylah, makeup lah, traffic jam lah, etc lah... our slot is 10.00am....

Oh, and I hear that Thean Hou Temple is prepping for its 500 couple marriage session tomorrow... crazy...


I've thought of getting married like the picture below...

Well, it may not happen that way, But I'm glad to say that, I can imagine Moon agreeing to do something like that... hehe... get married with RAWK!!! haha

Chances are, if I have my wedding in Teluk Intan, where all my hometown drinking buddies will probably be, then the scenario will more likely be ....

Of course, for now, its just the registration, and not the ceremony and makan yet... so, we'll have to wait and see what happens...

Now... if i can find a good enough person to help take such a nice picture, I'll definitely want to do THIS...

And I figure most of you out there can't believe how ROMANTIC the Horny bassist can be... wahahahhaahhha

Ah... and then we fly off to Tioman.... I'm doubtful that we'll have the scenario below, but, you never know...

ah... can't wait can't wait... must remember to get the flowers later.. must remember to get the flowers later... flowers... later.... (waitaminute.. that doesn't sound right.. :P )

1 comment:

Doreen said...

did u tell the resort that you are just married? maybe they could do something to surprise moon! heh.