Saturday, December 6, 2008

Major Hang over??

As I'm typing this, my body is experiencing structural failure in so many levels that I can hardly begin to explain..haha..
why is this happening? Its cause, of this person....

Haha... thats Moon's cousin, @ my cousin sister-in-law.. Ah Kuen... Twas her birthday yesterday....

And we sabo-ed her to Green Box... hehe.. where we sang till the pigs came home.... or roughly around 3 sumthing..hehe....Oh... and She can SING man..hahahaha.. one day must duet with her...

I'd just like to say that Isabella is such damn wonderful song.... it evokes the most powerful feelings.. and can make many ppl cry/cringe.. hahaha...

Anyway... coming back to Ah Kuen's birthday....I believe days like these, well, should be spent with people you can relax with, have fun with, enjoy, ppl who care bout you, ppl you care about...

Do things that you wanna do, not what other ppl Want you to do... hehe...

Oh, and here's a little reminder as well... someone's birthday coming soon too! Wahahahaha... so you all pandai pandai lah.. ok?? hehehe...

No comments: