Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hepi Burfday to Me

In most of my life, and Im most people would’ve also experienced this at one point of their lives as well, I’ve always dreamt of getting free stuff… y’know, like winning some lucky draw, free gifts for participation, or heck, just some reward for great performance over the fiscal year.. hehehe…

Aside from presents & stuff which my parents & two brothers have bought for me (which the list is pretty long), then I can only think of this Thompson Mini Hi-Fi which I won through a lucky draw back in Marcus Evans (it was the 3rd biggest prize, and its pretty good, so I was pretty darn happy)… but besides that, nope… zilch… Zero…

But already, in the short span of time that I’ve been with Moon, she’s already done it three times (excluding of the naughty stuff)… The most recent, was for my birthday…

This

is the Canon IXUS 870 IS…the latest in Canon’s wide arsenal of point & shoot cameras…. Utilizing DIGIC 4 processor, 10 megapixel, 4X zoom & a whole lot of little functions to take great pictures which you can later view on its big 3 inch screen..

I am sooooo Happy… exhilarated, explosive… I’ve always wanted to get a nice camera... most of you who know me personally (actually, all of you do.. I don’t have many readers anyway>..) know that I’m a cam whore, and I upgrade my phone pretty often to get better camera phones.. hehe…my current phone is pretty good also (Nokia N82), but it all loses to the power of a true camera…

Here are some pics of my birthday celebration with my new extended family…



Also, many thanks to all my friends, colleagues, buddies, acquaintances who wished me on that day… Ah Piau, Shir Leng, Bar, Vincent, Lisa Goh, Hazel, Ridzman, Lin, Tamil, Jason Thean, David Owen, Inverted Coma, Lawrence, Natalie Tan, and many many more….
Compared to last ( I believe only Ah Piau wished me on time.. haha)… this year has experienced a 100,000% increase on birthday wishes!
Its been a good Birthday… I must’ve done some good stuff this year to deserve such good karma…
Have you ever seen a happier Hornier Horny Bassist ever? Cheers!

No comments: